fbpx ...

Hamsters: A Review of the Trending $HAMS Token

Hamsters

Hamsters (ETH: $HAMS) token continues to trend on DexTools, which has added to its rise of over 35,000% at its peak.

$HAMS is designed as a utility token aiding the Hamsters gaming platform. The platform is built for live-streamed, pre-recorded hamster races that incorporate PvP betting. It is a relatively new Ethereum token launched on July 10, pumping from under $0.01 to over $3 in just a few days. Those who got in early raked in big wins in just a few days.

It is important to mention that there is a 5% buy & sell tax on all $HAMS transactions, in which 30% is used for marketing and the other 70% for the development of the platform.

A Platform for Hamster Gambling

Hamsters betting platform is currently open 24/7/365 to players worldwide. $HAMS token holders will receive 80% of the revenue generated from the gambler’s bets, while the remaining 20% goes to a revenue pool for the Hamsters’ team.

The $HAMS project officially went live on Twitch on July 13. In addition, the live streams for the hamster races can also be found on the project’s website, Hamsters.gg.

$HAMS has grown a following of over 6,400 on Twitter in just 2-weeks time. The Hamsters platform has embraced a community-centric approach that rewards the community and encourages its growth. All users are empowered to promote it, which will help grow the value of the $HAMS tokens.

Subscribe for the Latest News & Breakout Alerts:
*By Clicking 'Subscribe Now', You Hereby Agree That You Had Read, Understand, & Are In Agreement To All Terms & Conditions In Our Disclaimer & Privacy Policy.

$HAMS Token Performance

As a meme coin, $HAMS is one of the few tokens implementing a working product. Its social media pages remain active and garnered an active community online. As of July 24, 2023, the token has pulled back roughly 87% from the all-time high price of $3.45, however it retains an impressive market cap of $5.2 million, with total liquidity of over $579K. Additionally, trading activity remains high, with 24-hour trading volumes of over $14.9 million. There are a total of 10 million $HAMS tokens.

[Click The $HAMS Chart Above To Trade On DexTools]

Final Thoughts

Hamsters transforms the traditional gaming and gambling industries by including blockchain technology and DeFi solutions into a real-time, visually stimulating user experience. The project has implemented anti-whale mechanisms that limits the number of transactions and the deal size for each wallet.

While Hamsters is making a move toward the downside, it is important to remember that the project is here for the long haul. We are taking an opportunistic look at $HAMS. It’s recent 87% pullback could lead to significant gains in the short-term – as $HAMS could rally hard off previous levels of support.

Click Here to get Updates on $HAMS – It’s ?% FREE to Sign Up to our Email Newsletter!


Disclaimer: This website provides information about cryptocurrency and stock market investments. This website does not provide investment advice and should not be used as a replacement for investment advice from a qualified professional. This website is for educational and informational purposes only. The owner of this website is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. You, the reader, bear responsibility for your own investment decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.

Subscribe for the Latest News & Breakout Alerts:
*By Clicking 'Subscribe Now', You Hereby Agree That You Had Read, Understand, & Are In Agreement To All Terms & Conditions In Our Disclaimer & Privacy Policy.